Saturday, 12 January 2008

review of the sales

i dont like the xmas/new year sales, they are one of the few things in life that will cause me to lose my temper, i do manage to find good bargians (my mother says it's one of my greatest skills lol). but i dont like what sales turn people into.

however for the first time in a very long time i was able to pick out a lot of brillient items at even better prices, this was partly because i was working in topshop and helped sort out the sale items (while picking myself out a few items) and also because i kept my eye out for certain items throughout the year on the internet, tracking them as their prices fell.

the result was a collection of items that should take me straight through the spring and into early summer;

i think i did well ^_^

No comments: