Saturday, 16 February 2008

a find and a date

yesterday robin spoiled me by taking me to Cafe Nero for a hot chocolate :] and a little stroll through Chiselhurst, i love this place such a gorgeous and typical town in Kent lol full of rich people and pretty houses!
outfit for the day;
  • top - urban outfitters
  • skirt - topshop (part of my uniform,yay!)
  • tights - M&S
  • heeled brogues - topshop
  • jacket - topshop
  • bag - urban outfitters
i managed to find a treasure in the local charity shop!i didnt want to spend any money this weekend but at £2.50 i couldnt pass it up :)


its gorgeous and exactly what i was looking for in a weekend bag!!perfect!

we later went into Bromley for a mini date to the cinema to see Jumper (not as half as good as i had hoped!) and were i randomly got complimented by someone on my hair ^_^ i did like my outfit last night. i wore my newe 'boutique pocket dress' from topshop, black tights, long black vest, lil white silk jacket from topshop and my leopard print pumps :)

  • dress - boutique @ topshop
  • long vest (underneath) - topshop
  • tights - urban outfitters
  • silk jacket - topshop
  • pumps - topshop
  • bag - urban outfitters
( during movie i got distracted and drew on robins hand )

afterwards Robin treated me to a mcdonalds and we headed home were we fell asleep straight away still in clothes and shoes lol. great day overall.

No comments: