Monday, 18 February 2008

whats in the handbag?

after reading other blogs and the bits on whats in the bloggers bags i got bored and decided to do mine.
i'm terrible with handbags in the way that i buy large ones and immediately fill them full of crap, deciding to lug round half my cosmestics and jewelery. so after my mother nagging me and my shoulder becoming sore i decided to try and start down-sizing with the purchase of a small leather cross over bag eariler this year.

my current 'best friend' of a bag is the vintage style brown bag i purchased in Urban Outfitters the other week;

i have finally learnt that i dont need to carry everything around 'just incase' .

in my bag i alway carry;
  • gold purse (i love this, got it for a fiver in UO ages ago)
  • polo mints - im addicted!!
  • camera - my trusty old digital
  • stella peony perfume - all her perfumes are amazing
  • stella amber solid perfume - i shamefully admit i could not live without this stuff
  • samsung G600 - im happy to be back with samsung after a very crappy motarola razor
  • sunglasses (leopard print) - im wearing these as much as possible!
  • oyster card - where would i be without it :)
  • jelly pong pong lip stain/jelly - i love anything by jelly pong pong and this pink jelly/nude stain is my current fav., it never leaves my side!

No comments: