Sunday, 30 March 2008

back to work

saturday was my first day back at work since my trip home and due to it being the day after pay day, Hanley was PACKED! i hadnt been in Topshop for 2 weeks so when i first walked in my eyes were immediately all over place at the new stock of bright florals and the new 'romantics' trend, and yes of course Kate Moss's new range for the summer. Speaking of which, she has some nice dresses in, but nothing that really stood out as 'wow' to me.

being my first day back in 2 weeks i went with my new dress as uniform, i love this dress so much!

oh and low and behold my staff account card arrived!horray :D 25% discount in topshop, couldnt wish for anything else!i've already set my sight on a couple of things, mainly these heels that i've being chasing for ages;

and maybe one or two tops :)
(all on topshop.com )

today i worked 9.30am to 5.30am which absolutely wreaked me, probably something to do with the fact i walked into and back from hanley and of course the clocks went forward so we all lost an hour in bed,grrrr.

anyways im home now, tucked up in my oversized wolverine jumper (once belonging to the boyfriend), my room's a tip and i've sooooo much work to do but im happy because on tuesday Robin shall be arriving over from Ireland and spending the week with me ^_^ i've missed him!

No comments: