Saturday, 1 March 2008

what i wore yesterday...

just found the pics i took yesterday,yay!

outfit for work yesterday was an old Primark dress i found at the back of my wardrobe and which is actually back in style!i love it when that happens :]



  • dress - Primark (£6)
  • tights - M&S (unsure, my mother bought them for me)
  • cotten biker jacket - Topshop (in the sale for £25)
  • ankle boots (not seen) - Topshop (£65)
i got lots of lovely compliments on my dress in work and most were surprised when i told them it was from Primark, it really was a find!

after work my lovely boyfriend greeted me with the most beautiful bunch of raspberry and pink/purple tulips ^_^ he knows my weakness!


after purchasing my lovely floral shorts i decided they would be the main theme of my outfit for our night out in Hanley, i decided to wear;


  • ditsy shorts - Topshop (£30)
  • vest - Topshop (cant remember, its 5 years old)
  • tights - M&S
  • also wore a lil sheer navy cardigen from Topshop (£25)
unfortunetly due to Robin feeling ill and there being some random band playing in the Sugarmill, we decided after getting a taxi in that we would just go home. so off home again we went with some Subways to put on our PJs and watch the NME awards, nice :]

No comments: