Saturday, 26 April 2008

5 things

thank you fashionfake for tagging me and providing a distraction form my tedious work!

5 Things found in my bag:
- mobile phone
- diary
- wallet
- solid perfume by Stella Maccartney
- Tic Tacs (yum yum)

5 Things found in my purse:
- student I.D.
- Topshop staff card
- change for the bus fare
- debit card
- postage stamps

5 Favourite things in my room:
- my bed - its like a giant marshmallow, with lots of pillows
- Sparks - my skeleton rabbit teddy that smells of my boyfriends aftershave
- the giant fairy light heart light from Ikea
- the many pictures on my walls of friends, and fashion shoots etc
- my Ikea fleece rug that i wrap myself in when walking round the house

5 Things I always wanted to do:
- open a bead shop with my childhood friend Natalie
- move back to Germany or live in Europe generally
- learn how to drive - own an navy Audi TT
- own a rescued greyhound
- own one of those grand house on Malone Rd in Belfast

5 Things I am currently into:
- blogs - im slightly addicted now
- brogues and shrunken blazers
- losing weight
- chicken noodle Cuppa Soup
- Dirty Sexy Money - awesome!

The person who tagged you is: Fashion Fake :D

Your 5 impressions of her:

- she has gorgeous hair! seriously, its gorgeous!,
she always manages to pull together the greatest outfits and make it look easy,
i would love to nosy inside her wardrobe
,she is very creative, e.g. that cape and skirt she made,
i want her gorgeous sunglasses :)


people i tagged; cheapskate chick, cellar door, fashion art and mess, flying saucer, thats just my vibe really,c'est freak,le chick


2 comments:

annah said...

ahhh thank you! i'd never come across your blog- so i'm very glad you tagged me!
+subs+

selinaoolala said...

oo thanks for the tag! i've currently put a shocking ban on tags because they make me lazy and i will do them instead of a real post! so i may do it later tonight, depends how much the tv attracts me!