Wednesday, 30 April 2008

the last of my ebay purchases arrives

today consisted of waking up at 4 in the morning in a panic because i realised my psychology exam was only a week away (and i still have a philosophy report & presentation to do, eek!), and working in Topshop 2-6 where i spent ALL day in the sales, sorting out sizes, colour etc. very boring!
i once again decided on comfort over style by wearing my new cropped trousers and a plain white tee;

(t-shirt, trousers, socks and brogues - all Topshop)

i had a lovely surprise though when i arrived home this evening, my last purchase from ebay had arrived from LA (usa); a gorgeous vintage skrunken blazer i bought for $50. its a beautiful flecked blue and grey colour and has exactly the type of cropped sleeves i was looking for;

sorry for the shortness of my post recently, thankfully this time next week i will have finished my second year at university,hopefully be celebrating with my good friends Jack Daniels and Southern Comfort, and looking forward to moving down to London,yay!

1 comment:

Luxe. said...

I love your shoes!