Monday, 28 April 2008

this is what happens when you accidently go into work even though you're not on the rota....

....Lola passed me with a rail of new stock and i ended up trying on one or two things;



these trousers for example which i have been pinning over on the website for quite a while!i have been searching for the perfect low 'manish' trouser in a while and just love the colour of these, cant wait to wear them! so yes, i did leave the shop with them, that and a top in the sale when i bought in a couple of sizes too large to wear it over sized.that will teach me for mixing my hours up!
oh and my plastic wedges arrived from Urban Outfitters eariler so i will post pics of them and today's purchases later :)

4 comments:

annah said...

ahhh. so jealous!

i might apply for a summer job in topshop
although.i WOULD spend every penny i earned...

WendyB said...

Nice!

Liberty said...

I'm actually applying for a job at topshop I was just wondering if you had any tips to share as an insider?

Miss Woo said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the outfit pictures with those trousers! and thank you for the tag, I'm behind a few tag posts at the moment so I'm planning on doing them in one giant go :)