Thursday, 15 May 2008

cheap as chips!

finding out im as they say 'skint as a brick' has not made me happy. until i get paid at the end of this month i shall be poor :( yuck!
i did however manage to find one or two bargains today before work;

this 'fringed' bag from Peacocks in the sale for £4. I've been searching for a fringed bag for what seems like ages now and this so far is my favourite, the 'leather' of course is rather cheap looking but i figure after a while it will age a bit and look even better;also, in my bid to inject a bit of 'summer' into my wardrobe, i found this jem of a cardigan in a local charity shop that was selling vintage items at half price for the week. the cost of this cardigan.....
£2.50!!!what i wore to work today;(skirt-Topshop, dress worn underneath - Boutique, silk vest underneath dress - Topshop)

as you see i am still loving the 'black and white' look!
and apologies if i look a bit scruffy, it was a LONG day at work.

4 comments:

poppy lee said...

i want that cardigan! it's floral without being too sweet and girly.

Tavi said...

Love it!! I like the bag a lot. And the cardigan is perfect for summer!!!

Miss Woo said...

I'm totally conveting a fringe bag at the moment too, I can't believe you got yours from peacock, its perfect!

Mouse said...

I love visiting charity shops when I'm poor, it's just enough to fill the gap! I bought that snake print skirt after seeing it on your blog- thanks for the tip off! Love your blog!