Sunday, 18 May 2008

i cant wait until im paid...

being poor for the moment is sooo horrible, especially with the launch of the new Kate Moss summer collection on Tuesday and Alice McCall next week. it really is terrible :(

im dying to have a bit of a shopping spree on the Urban Outfitters site and even compiled a little wish list;
(all from Urban Outfitters)

oh how i cant wait to be paid at the end of the month!
outfit for the day;

(skirt and brogues from Topshop, belt -Urban Outfitters, jacket - vintage)

i will miss my boyfriend when he goes back to London on Tuesday, he has come in very handy to take pictures!

3 comments:

runway today said...

cute!

Cellar Door said...

I'm extremely skint too. It's painful isn't it? I've only got about £70 to last me till the end of the month and yet I still can't stop spending money... Just bought a denim jacket on my way home from work in a charity shop. I've no self control. Roll on June.

Miss Woo said...

I'm exactly the same at the mom, still 2 weeks before next month, the pain!

But I might just crack and buy some tights or bows anyway, thats why I like buying accessories as it doesn't really feel like shopping, haha.