Wednesday, 28 May 2008

out come the jeans again

i'll be honest, i really dont wear jeans that often at the moment, if anything id be happy living in my bodycon grey stretch skirt and tights. i dont dislike jeans, i just dont they're very flattering since on weight so i've had them pushed to the back of my wardrobe in hope i shall lose those annoying couple of pounds. i think however until i move away from Stoke-on-Trent and the take aways that are on every corner of the street, thats not going to happen. thankfully, living in Chiselhurst in Kent this summer i think will change that, plus the cost of fast food in London is scary so i shant be able to afford it!
anyways, i seem to be getting off track. today im wearing surprisingly a pair of light skinnies;

(silk jacket - Topshop, sonic youth tee - Urban Outfitters, jeans - Miss Selfridge, biker boots - Gap)

hooray!my fringe is back to its long shaggy self!

1 comment:

Cellar Door said...

I've got a huge pile of jeans that I haven't been able to wear since Christmas cos I'm putting on weight! Last summer I was a size ten and now I'm scared to try on clothes in some shops cos I fear I won't get a size ten on! AHhhhh! I'm off for a run this morning.