Wednesday, 21 May 2008

the t-shirt is completed!

after 3 pens and 3 days i finally completed the t-shirt inspired by the picture from facehunter;


(thank you to my best friend Raj for stepping into the role of 'photographer' since my boyfriend left for London)

(tee- my own design, skirt- Topshop, boyfriend blazer- Urban Outfitters)

im so chuffed with it, im even going to wear it to work tomorrow.
speaking of which, i finally picked an item for my uniform!only one more week of uniform left and i've still two more weeks to pick two more items. i tried on these shoes, but kept wobbling in them unfortunately so im hoping a wonderful knee high pair of gladiator sandals i spotted on a Topshop poster come in store.
so the item i've picked....
this beautiful beaded top (£65) from the Kate Moss collection at Topshop;
i usually wouldn't pay so much for something that's 'just a name', but it really is beautiful on and will be perfect for Yasmin's birthday night out. oh and at just over £16 pounds with my 'uniform discount' i really didn't pause to think!i cant wait to pick it up tomorrow.

13 comments:

insertnamehear said...

wow! it looks amazing! :)

K.Line said...

Great work, Elisabeth. It looks super on you. K

selinaoolala said...

the tee turned out great! and it's sooo cool that you get uniform discount!

Immpuls said...

The tee turned out great! I love it! :-)

http://immpuls.blogg.se

Hushy said...

The tee is flippin awesome!

Casey said...

i can't believe it took so many pens! Looks great!

gem fatale said...

Wowww I love that shirt! It's perfect! What a cute blog you have.

runway today said...

WOW

I\m impressed! I mean I'm REALLY impressed! LOVE your tee! Would you make me one as well please? ;-)) just kidding but I think that if I saw it in store I would def. try it on to see what it looked like on me and then get it.

Rachie-Pie said...

Tres cool!! Me likey!

crabbit said...

great shirt! and i really like your blog.

what kind of pens do you use?

Danz said...

Wow, that's a lotta work. It's so adorable :)

Miss Woo said...

You look wonderful in the T, the kitty is soooo cute!

fashion dork bbz said...

WOW the t-shirt is amazing! Well done for making it!
ox