Tuesday, 10 June 2008

6 questions

Thank you The Tea Drinking English Rose for the tag :)

Rules

Post rules at beginning of the post
Answer all the questions
Tag people & go to their blog & leave a comment to inform them that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1) What were you doing 10 years ago?
i was about 9 or 10 then,this time ten years ago i would have been traveling through Germany and France with my family or waiting for my father's visits from Switzerland. I would have been trying to grow out my bob in the bid to have lovely long hair which i could braid, and would have been spending my days reading Goosebumps with my friend Lynsey, painting and drawings every spare minute or curling up to read in the space between the back of the sofa and the radiator.

2) What are 5 things on your to-do list today?
-tidy my belongings in my boyfriend's bedroom
-clean his living room and bathroom
-take a walk into Chislehurst, visit the charity shops
-if its sunny go lie in the park and read 'Blankets' by Craig Thompson
-write a letter to my grandmother


3) Snacks you enjoy
-pumpkin seeds and raisins
-pretzels
-sensation 'sweet chili' crisps
-nachos (the best is Salisbury's value Doritos with irish mature cheddar grated on the top)


4) Places you have lived
-born and raised in a little village called Zweibrucken in West Germany for 3 or 4 years
-moved to a town called Carrickfergus in N.Ireland after the Berlin Wall fell and my sister was born
-lived for a few months on a small island south of Japan called Saipan (the most beautiful place in the world - i wish i could go back)
- after living in Carrickfergus my parents got sick of town/city life and moved us up to the back of beyond - an area called Glenshesk (glen-an irish name for a valley) in N.Ireland that is 20 min walk from the nearest village and a 15 min drive to the nearest town Ballycastle.
- now split my time between Glenshesk, Stoke-on-Trent for university at Staffordshire, and Chislehurst in Kent,London this summer where my boyfriend lives :)


5) Things you would do if you were a billionnaire
1. pay all mine and my boyfriend's student fee's and debts off
2. pay all my parents bills etc off - buy them a summer house in Germany or Italy
3. buy an apartment in London and New York
4. buy a Chanel 2.55 bag and a Chanel vintage style bicycle for myself :)
5. take all my friends on a holiday to L.A. for a week, throw an all day party on the roof of some beautiful apartment


6) People you want to know more about
people like Daisy Lowe or the Oslen twins

I tag Fashion, Art and Mess, Cheapskate Chic and FashionSqueah!

No comments: