Thursday, 26 June 2008

wednesday : the dress

so i found some archers in the kitchen last night - it gave me a buzz. and at near 10 at night i decided to quickly (as CSI was due on any time soon) alter the new charity shop dress.
whether it was the archers taking effect or the excitement over my friends arrival today - i got the dress done and dusted in under 20 minutes!

and this is the result;i decided to wear it today into London to meet my friends Raj and Darren.(dress - charity shop, leather jacket - Freemans, brogues -vintage)

work called and i ended up having to cover some 'ill' people - but i didnt mind because my boyfriend brought in my new Doc Martens from eBay so i could wear them and i also go to pick up a pretty little plane brooch and a key necklace from Topshop - oh and some sparkly/frilly socks to wear with my new Doc Martens (of course!)apparently my registration for Topshop Swapshop didnt work :( so i shall not be doing that tomorrow, instead i shall take Raj and Darren around Camden and in the evening we are going to see 8 Out Of Ten Cats - hooray!

5 comments:

selinaoolala said...

it looks fab! you've persuaded me to hack off the laura ashley dress i found but couldn't put the scissors to!

The Decadent Life said...

I love your blog! The dress looks awesome, I love it when people decide to diy and comes out marvelous. Love it all!

Victoria-Olivia said...

You definetly made the right choice cutting it, looks lovely.

ray said...

wow youve done a great job,the dress looks gorgous on you!such a cool findxx

Anna Pope said...

You've done a great job, the dress looks amazing. I also love the different necklaces and that airplane pin is so cute!