Sunday, 22 June 2008

good morning

yesterday's outfit;

(sheer vest & skirt - Topshop, boots - Gap, cardigan- vintage, jersey biker jacket - Topshop, scarf - vintage)

i had planned to wear my new shorts and vest in a short of Alexander Wang way but due to the horrid weather yesterday i had to scrap that idea and throw on my skirt and boots, hopefully i shall get to wear the outfit today if the weather improves.

on a really exciting note, i have just purchased a pair of Doc. Martens this morning on eBay,hooray!I had originally owned a pair back in my 'grunge/goth' days as a 15 year old, but foolishly gave them away - i still cringe at the thought of the money my mother spent of getting me them and how easily i just gave them away.
i managed to get the boots on eBay for just over £15 which is really good.i cant wait until they arrive!

having a look outside the window, it looks like its going to be a nice day, i think a picnic at the park is in order!:)

3 comments:

Hushy said...

Those Docs were a real bargain, congrats!

Wendy said...

Thats a great deal for the Doc Martens. Can't wait to see how you wear them!

Sara Louise said...

I really love you blog :) I read it everyday.I used to live in Stoke-on-Trent too! although it is/was my actual home and not for uni purposes. Keep up the good work, you've inspired me to make a blog too.