Tuesday, 10 June 2008

hello tuesday

today i spent the day at my boyfriend's university (Ravensbourne in London) hanging about in the Library reading their giant collection of back issues of every fashion/art magazine you can imagine, I'm slowly working my way back through all the Nylon issues and Marmalade scribbling down anything that catches my eye. If you haven't guessed yet, I've had very little to do over the last week with not having to work, thankfully i have my first day at the Bromely branch of Topshop this Thursday.


(grey pocket tee - Topshop, high waisted shorts - Topshop, cardigan - vintage)

I love when Topshop creates designer 'rip-offs', and at £20 this makes it even more a bargain;

3 comments:

Wallflower said...

Hi!
Just wanted to say I loved the pictures you've taken and that I envy you. Those clothes - very beautiful!

stylesavvy said...

I love the star tops! Is it bad that I want to buy the Topshop one?

ray said...

ooh the vest is great.love your outfit too,i really want some shorts like thatxx