Monday, 16 June 2008

The Kills in Oxford

what can i say it was an excellent gig!except for the lack of These New Puritans who pulled out at the last minute, oh well the Kills made up for it!
what i wore to the gig;
(mesh & ruffled top - Topshop, boob tube worn as skirt - Primark, silk cropped tux jacket - Topshop, leather oversized clutch- Topshop, boots - vintage)

some pictures from the night;
they were amazing on stage, they're presence and stage aura just oozed sex and charm. i was in complete awe of them and recommend anyone goes sees them!the best gig i have ever been to (so far!)

oh my gosh, "VV" looked amazing as usual!!i had to get some pictures of her outfit, somehow in my head those jeans, boots and cardi should clash....and yet they come together in a wonderful swirl and as usual she looks just a.m.a.z.i.n.g.

Also got to explore Oxford which was nice :) will post some more pictures tommorrow

3 comments:

The Decadent Life said...

Oh my god, I love The Kills! You are so lucky, I'd kill to see them (get it, kill?) I love your outfit too, that ruffled top is amazing.

Rice and Beans Vintage Clothing said...

Love the Kills, I'm jealous. The outfits are amazing.

kirsty lee said...

fantastic outfit. i am captivated by her jeans too... i think cheap monday did something similar once. could be a potential d.i.y....