Sunday, 8 June 2008

a sunday in Greenwich

i enjoyed a lovely day today when my boyfriend took me to Greenwich for the first time ever. the weather was perfect, my freckles came out and we ended the visit with a couple of drinks in a Jazz bar :) hello summer!

(playsuit - Topshop, sunglasses - Ray Ban, tights - M&S)

highlight of the day.....
finding a 1980's grey oversized blazer for £2!!!
i found it on a £2 rail in a little vintage stall in the market, its as if it knew i was skint and threw itself at me :D
note; the whiskey may have still been in my system when these were taken!

hope you all had a nice sunny Sunday :)

11 comments:

zoecooke said...

Greenwich is my home town - i love it so much.
The vintage shops/stalls are amazing and the buy/sell music shop is insane.

did you go to the flying duck shop?

L. said...

I love your grey jacket. A marvellous find. It looks cute with the romper too.

ray said...

you look so good in that playsuit!what a great find the blazer was tooxx

Rice and Beans Vintage Clothing said...

Great combination!

michelle said...

You two are adorable! Your photos made me even more excited for summer, 2 more days for me! :D

elisabeth said...

zoecooke - your so lucky to live there!no i didnt get to that shop but it sounds exciting?lol where is it?

zoecooke said...

It's opposite the whetherspoons by the dlr.
They sell loads of retro kitsch stuff, it's like stepping back in time.

Miss Woo said...

I can't believe you found a blazer for two pounds! It looks perfect on you.

ps: thanks for the link on the Alex Wang style Topshop shorts :) Sooo many things I want to buy now.

Anna Pope said...

That playsuit looks adorable on you.

Also, you two make a very cute couple :)

the tea drinking english rose said...

the floral looks cute with the grey blazer.

ps... you're tagged

kirsty lee said...

what!? you've just arrived in london and you're already finding better and cheaper vintage stuff than me. i keep meaning to go to greenwich anyway. maybe this weekend.