Wednesday, 11 June 2008

this is where we walk...

a little something to make you smile...


(lights and music - cut copy)

i adore these guys, there last album was my soundtrack to the summer, i would lie out in the sun amongst the daisies at my boyfriend's uni listening to them while eating endless amounts of ice lollies. i believe their this their new album will be the soundtrack to this summer now :)

also played about making up outfits and wishlists from various websites, this was my favourite;
(top - Monki, bleach shorts - Topshop, boots - Dr Marten, over knee tights - AA, fox ring - Zoe & Morgan)

5 comments:

styledigger said...

I love his blouse, I wish we had monki in Poland!This fox ring is also really great.

L. said...

I love that shirt. It would be awesome to mix and match.

Casey said...

that T and white Dr. Martens... drool.

aizat.cinta.goddess said...

love the bleach shot from topshop

it is major now for summer!

MR style said...

i want some Dr Martens !! so usefull