Wednesday, 4 June 2008

wednesday; exploring

today outfit;

(oversized tee-own design, skirt-Topshop, jersey biker jacket-Topshop, brogues-vintage,fringed bag-Peacocks)

today was a fun exciting day of exploring London on my own. The boyfriend was trapped at his uni all day and thus i got bored and decided i would pop into London on my own, the first time i've ever spent the whole day by myself.

it was nice, exploring more of Carnaby Street and actually taking the time to dander in and out of shops i had walked by before. i ended up spending about 2 hours in Kingly Court exploring the pretty little vintage stores and boutiques and munching on yummy cheese and ham croissant from the little bakery. Im so glad i accidentally wondered into this place, though i end up ringing my mother out of loneliness at one point, its times like this when i actually miss her (we always enjoys exploring new places and cities together). hopefully i can convince her and my father to come visit me this summer.

anyways, i did treat myself to one or two little items (will post pictures tomorrow) before growing tired of the extreme heat and crowds and headed back to Chislehurst.

bad news- i didn't manage to get the Danielle Scutt bodysuit in the Oxford Circus branch of Topshop and its sold out on the website,darn it!:(

1 comment:

Anna Pope said...

I love your outfit! That t-shirt gets better with every viewing :)