Tuesday, 1 July 2008

and the Topshop sales begins on.....

i promise after this week i will stop writing about the sales - but for the first time in a long time i find myself wanting EVERYTHING in the upcoming Topshop sale. The shoes and accessories went on sale today and i manages to stumble across some of the clothing to go into the sale this week in the back of the fitting room, and there is some surprising items going in (by this i mean, things that aren't out of season or a bit crappy!)

since i dont think my manager reads this i think i can get away with sharing some little secrets ;)
some items to go into the sale;
oh and the BIG sale starts on......
....
THURSDAY
...
there you go, im crap at keeping secrets anyway!:)

items that are not in the sale but im craving!;vintage lace dress - £45 by Topshop
leopard print silk tee - £38 by Boutique

i havn't had much chance to blog about anything else due to working so much, it seems my days consist of going to work, coming back to Chislehurst, chillin out in the park for a bit, going home, making dinner, going to bed, next day - repeat.
i need to get into London and do some exploring!

7 comments:

Kira Fashion said...

Topshop is awsome!

a kiss

selinaoolala said...

thanks for the tip off! i've been trying to work out when the most likely day for it to start would be and holding off going into town until then!

Bel- Bel said...

thank you so much!
do you know whether topshop in oxford circus goes on sale too?
I heard that the one in oxford street is the only one which never goes on sale...

Anna Pope said...

Oh I wish I was in London now, that gray skirt and the lace dress are to die for!

Adri said...

Great tip, I shall be going shopping tomorrow then :-)

I bought the lace dress in black, then the grey version appeared and I wavered, but I decided to stick with the black in the end.

Victoria-Olivia said...

Thanks for the info! Lucky I have the day off, I will be heading to the reign too, I really want to see in they still have that playsuit! I've tagged you on my blog also.

elisabeth said...

bel-bel - i dont see why oxford street wouldnt have a sale, i was in yesterday and they've already marked down shoes and some Boutique clothing :)