Monday, 21 July 2008

black magic



how wonderful are these shots from the latest issue of Dazed and Confused?!i nearly died and went to heaven when i saw the cover of the magazine in the newsagents. unfortunately i cannot afford it until i get paid on Friday,yuck - i bet this week goes really slow!

on other news the boyfriend and i moved out of his little flat in Chislehurst (which was sad) and are currently staying with some friends in a cute little house in Hither Green :)
this week will be a little hectic due to work/packing things for the move back to Stoke/putting belongings in storage/and traveling in and out of London, so i do apologise for any lack of/crappy posts.
for now though i must get dressed for work then go find the train station and co-ordinate my way from Hither Green to Bromley, this should be fun!

6 comments:

paige olivia said...

heyy
you blogs ace!
if you have time check out mine?
your linked on mine is that okay?
xx

Rice and Beans Vintage Clothing said...

I love that last shot especially!

Elysia said...

those are gorgeous!

Fashion Addict said...

Those shots are cool and chic, but a little scary at first glance.

Would you like to exchange links?

emily said...

omigosh, those are amazing! i love the second shot.
and i'm making a video post in my blog and i need questions, so if you get a chance, could you possibly leave a question for me? thanks!

Anna Pope said...

I love Natasha Poly and beautiful photographs so this just hits the spot with me. I wish we god D&C here because I would not miss on this number!