Monday, 7 July 2008

envy

envy is a terrible thing...
(lou doillon)

i want everything in this picture!

  • her oversized tee with the stenciled words on it
  • that slim navy blazer which just looks too good to have been found in a charity or vintage shop (and if it was - that's so unfair!)
  • that collection of brilliant chains around her neck that reminds me very much of the Givenchy fall collection, it tempts me to stock up on the new jewelery available from American Apparel.
  • although i might be checky and just hit a DIY store and make up my own.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

I want those cross necklaces.

L. said...

That shirt is super cool. I think it would be pretty easy to DIY though with a plain white shirt and one of those stencils you can get in supermarkets?

H&A said...

Everything she is wearing is pretty cool.
I really want a blazer but I can't seem to find them anywhere.
Any recommendations of where I could look ?
thanks,
/A

emily said...

oooh, i love it too.

Miss Woo said...

I just want to be Lou, period ;)