Saturday, 19 July 2008

getting ready to say goodbye






today - went to work which was so busy it was scary - i think it was due to the next sale (who honestly gets up at 5 for a next sale?!). rushed home and have now spent the last few hours packing our belongings up to get ready to move out of my boyfriend's flat, while having the Kills and NIN (dont judge me lol) blasting on the stereo.
the pictures above are the only few out of 36 shots that actually worked properly from my lomography camera - the most expensive couple of photos i have ever got developed. but im pleased with the results.
now i must be rude and run on as there is lemon tart and icecream in the fridge that needs to be eaten before we move out tomorrow - the highlight of moving flat i think!

5 comments:

FashionSqueah! said...

I quite agree about the Next sale, who gets up at 5am for anything? I don't really get Next anyway, it bores me a bit! Good luck moving though, I know how stressful/frustrating it can be! Char x

paige olivia said...

heyy!
urgh i hate next!
anyway if you have time check out my blog?
im a daily reader of yours!
xxx

emily said...

i love all of the pictures! <3

Anna Pope said...

Good luck with moving!

Penny said...

Oh I'm so jealous! I've wanted one of those Lomo cameras for ages!
Fantastic shots
x