Saturday, 26 July 2008

those London purchases

so these are the little treasures i picked up in London yesterday, i miss it already...
this adorable little cat ring from Topshop, i couldn't resist it :)

i finally made my way to Beyond Retro and was so impressed with what i saw, everything was very well priced which was a nice surprise for a vintage store in London. i bought this beautiful bag for £20, i realise its the 3rd black bag i've bought in a row now but i could leave it in the store, its so perfect for the upcoming autumn and winter trend.

then i went to my favourite haunt Beyond the Valley and was so excited to see there was a sale on, i tend to forget these sort of things. I bought this beautiful silk skirt that i have pined for over a year now, i couldn't believe my eyes when i saw it was reduced from £120 to £38!
as a sort of treat to myself i then spied this pretty little bracelet in Beyond the Valley. i'm beginning to desire more delicate jewelery these days and i fell in love with this little bracelet by Karin and Reasson, i love the little gold stars on it.

so today we went into town, bought a few essentials including a frame for my Lomography pictures
and some ant poison,those ants wont know what hit them!haha

6 comments:

DaisyChain said...

Oh I adore everything you have bought!

Anna Pope said...

I love, love, love that black bag. I wouldn't have left the store without it either, it's gorgeous!

The colors in that silk skirt are so nice.

Miss Woo said...

THe silk skirt is a beauty! And I like black bags too, like black dresses you can never have too many!

Rice and Beans Vintage Clothing said...

Oh my gosh, the kitty ring is so cute! The silk skirt reminds me of Vintage Gucci. Nice picks.

ray said...

wow i adore your skirt,its beautifull.what a bargin too!xx

chlozzard said...

that little ring is so cute i might have to go out to topshop tomorow and buy it! The skirt is gorgeous! xx