Sunday, 10 August 2008

exposed zip

as i write this my eyes are nearly closed, i am so tired. i had to get up at a silly hour this morning to go to work and ended up staying for the whole day for overtime. im so skint at the moment i dont want to turn down any hours!im a busy busy bee at the moment with studying as well, getting ready for my final year of university and a little trip back to n.ireland im taking later this month, i cant wait ^_^
(dress - vintage Laura Ashley, jacket - Topshop, more laddered tights - Primark, lace up brogues - Topshop)

due to my 'poorness' at the moment im having to be very careful what i pick for uniform at work, even with the 75% off 3 items im having to choose carefully. so my first item of uniform has to be an investment piece for my wardrobe and i couldn't think of anything better than a denim skirt with a twist!i love the colour of this skirt and the exposed zip, and of course its brilliant 'bubble' shape. i'll probably team it with oversized tees and white vests with some pretty sandals. then coming into the winter i think it'll go perfect with thick black tights and grey cardigans, and at £7.50 i couldn't argue with that!

11 comments:

Miss Woo said...

Its a bargain at 7.50! Plus its for work, so therefore practical ;)

elisabeth said...

haha i like your thinking miss woo! :D

K.Line said...

The shape and cut of that skirt is great!

Immpuls said...

What a lovely dress!

Anna Pope said...

I really like your dress, very cute!

Totally agreeing with Miss Woo ;D

chlozzard said...

ive been wanting that skirt for so long! our so lucky to get it wth a discount!
and i love your laura ashley dress :)
xx

Claudia said...

Love the skirt, and I lovelovelove your style!

FashionSqueah! said...

Denim skirts go with everything so definatly a wise choice! Char x

Martha said...

I love the exposaed zip skirt and for £7.50 what a steal. =]
I love your blog, so i linked it on mine :D

ray said...

cool skirt.love the zip detail.your dress looks lovly tooxx

Emily Rose~Loves Cheerios! said...

Your watch looks so amazing!! I have been looking for one like that for a while, but the ones I have found are either too expensive or are on ebay and I can't be bothered to bid (how lazy!) Where did you get yours from?