Friday, 8 August 2008

hello friday

my lovely boyfriend has left me in charge of his fancy SLR camera which makes me happy because i can take descent photos but is also slightly annoying because it does'nt have a timer on it so i can take self-portraits.oh well, i suppose i cant complain!so this is what i wore today;
(lace jacket - Topshop, top - Boutique, skirt - Topshop, bag - Beyond Retro)

my posts will probably be quite erratic over the next 2 weeks due to the large volume of studying i have to do at the moment and working nearly everyday, but i will try my best to keep up!thankfully i have a day off tomorrow so i shall go food shopping, buy some flowers with the money my lovely boyfriend left me, then study study study.

the best news off the week ----- i bought a ticket to see The Kills again in November,yay!my good friend Micheal and me will even be throwing a little pre-kills house party, i cant wait!for now though i am going to go enjoy a friday night curled up on the sofa watching some Pixar movies - hope everyone's having a lovely friday night as well :)

1 comment:

SJ said...

I've never been a huge fan of lace simply because I've never been sure how to wear it. That jacket is lovely though and looks great with that outfit.
Enjoy your weekend :)