(shirt:Topman, t-shirt: Boutique by Topshop, studded belt: Topshop, converse)
then i spent the rest of the day drawing together my timetable for this year at university and making lots of lists. i love making lists, its quite sad but im sure if anyone is the same they'll agree; making lists makes you feel happy, like your achieving something!even if you dont follow them through. so due to my insane jealously of anyone going to Londons Fashion Week, i decided to make a list of things i want to do between now and this time next year.
so here it is....one of my many lists made today;
- go to Paris this November - finally get to a store that sells Velour clothing and maybe just maybe.... get my hands on that cat t-shirt
- see the Kills in November
- sell all those clothes i dont wear anymore on e-Bay!
- write more letters to my mother
- finally go to London Fashion Week next year
- not work so many hours at Topshop - must remember to concentrate on my degree
- buy a sewing machine and finally get to make all those designs i've been drawing up for years
- get home for Christmas this - DO NOT spend it working in stoke
- move down to a tiny little flat somewhere in London at the end of university