Thursday, 18 September 2008

the morning after

oh dear i didn't feel well this morning, must remember not to mix JD and Sambuca again!
so the outfit for today was really just threw on whatever was closest to me to head into university this morning.

(tee - Boutique by Topshop, skirt - Fillipa K, shirt - Topman, leather jacket - Freemans)

i had a lovely parcel awaiting me at home in the form of the dress by Unique i ordered last weekend. and hooray, all my worries about looking too girlish in it are scrapped and i am in complete love with this dress, from its long slim sleeves to its lovely sort of wool feel to it :)

apologies as i give this dress no justice in my hungover state but i will post better pictures soon!

4 comments:

1220106722s13522 said...

It's fab! Argh... so tempted but must resist. It looks great on you though, so I'm going to live vicariously. :)

I'm a new reader, but I'm loving the blog!

Amy May
http://wolf-whistle.typepad.com

Nita-Karoliina said...

gosh you look pretty even hangover. i have to use sunnies if i am in hangover :D ha ha ha! and that outfit is BRILLIANT!

SJ said...

sambuca is always the killer i find...but so yummy ;)

c h a n t e l l e said...

Gah I wish I was that stylish the second I wake up!