Wednesday, 24 September 2008

new hair, old clothes

it seems ages since i last blogged which is silly as its only Wednesday,tsk. but already im back in lectures and running round university like a headless chicken. good news is the student loans went in (yay!) so on a trip to town i decided to spoil myself with a few little items and a decent hair cut, i.e. not cutting it myself!
so yeah i um got it cut short!my mother and housemates bullied me into it and mother is apparently so happy she can 'see my face' again.i feel rather light headed without all my hair!
(t-shirt - Boutique, skirt - Cheap Monday, leather jacket - Look, tights - M&S)

so these are the treats to myself before i become a poor student again
vintage Ralph shirt, i really needed some more checked shirts to go with my Doc Martens
a cosy little jumper for £2 from my favourite charity shop
this little gold and black twisted necklace for a pound from the same charity shop, it goes perfect with my black cross and antlers necklace and i jumped for joy when i saw this in a grotty little newsagents in Hanley, it literally screamed "im yours elisabeth!" i cant wait to read and devour its beautiful pages ^_^

now im off to the cinema, to see Pineapple Express hooray!hope everyones having a lovely Wednesday night :)

11 comments:

louise said...

the new hair looks great, like the new necklace too

Fashion Fille said...

ooh i love the hair! the curls look so prettty!

Nita-Karoliina said...

oh my hair was cutted by my friend yesterday too! and coloured (samecolour)
you look super cool by the way! loving this look baby!!!

Miss Woo said...

The new hair suits you! and I love your outfit today :)

elisabeth said...

thank you everyone ^_^ quite enjoying the curls!might curl my hair more often

Rice and Beans Vintage Clothing said...

Great cut!

sydneydoll said...

very cute jacket : )

Lindsay_Loves said...

I love your blog :]

nasus said...

i've only just recently come across your blog, but absolute kudos on the 'cosy little jumper'! :)

Thea said...

I love the checked shirt! I just got one from HM and I'm practically living in it. Great blog!

Emily Rose~Loves Cheerios said...

Great jumper, and £2 blimey, bargain! Sometimes the cheapest things are the best :)