Monday, 8 September 2008

n.ireland - getting ready to leave

hello stranger :)
how silly off me to go and lose my memory card with all my lovely pictures on it - its been a long two weeks without blogs!
im currently up at the boyfriends watching him pack for our boat over to England tomorrow and he very kindly scanned the pictures i took recently on my Lomography camera so all is not lost!
i had a wonderful two weeks spent with my family and friends, mostly i spent my days out at the beaches with my lil dog Stella or lunching in the garden with my parents and the neighbours chickens. some how we managed to get a lot of sun when England seemed to be under several feet of water - strange!
anyway heres some pictures i took over the last two weeks :)
p.s. - i bought several lovely items including a beautiful wool/fur vintage coat for a mere £35!!!but more of that tomorrow :) now we must call it a night, maybe watch a lil bit of My Name is Earl as we have an early start tomorrow and the boat trip takes a horrid 8 hours to reach Liverpool,eek!

6 comments:

Inside the Cabinet of Wonder said...

these are really wonderful pictures!! fab.
have a nice time!!

Fashion Fille said...

i love how you formatted the pictures!

Nita-Karoliina said...

pretty photograhps :)

SJ said...

ooo pretty pictures! the boat trip actually sounds like fun.

Anna Pope said...

Very pretty photographs, I love the 2nd and 3rd!

Hushy said...

Seems like you had a wonderful time :) I really look forward to reading your blog x