Wednesday, 8 October 2008

exactly how many?

while tidying my room today i dived under my bed to sort out my shoe collection when i was surprised to find i was the owner of 8 pairs of boots... 7 of them being black! im not sure how this happened, but here's four of my favourite pairs;
(from left to right: Doc Martens, Emma Cook for Topshop, Topshop lace ups, vintage ankle boots)

today's outfit was thrown together to run some errands and tidy the house;
(cardigan - Topshop, t-shirt - gift from friend, skirt - Topshop, tights - M&S, boots - Emma Cook for Topshop)

now back to business, reading the new issue of Elle and watching some classic Midsummers Murders
I'm going to enjoy my last day of having no university work :)

7 comments:

louise said...

well done on getting the emma cook boots - they are rather lovely.

i'm in the opposite position, i have one pair of black boots and feel i definitely need more. on the other hand i discovered i have 5 pairs of converses and only wear one!

yiqin; said...

Wow, I actually don't owe ANY pair of boots! :/ I love your collection!

Miss Woo said...

You have an amazing collection of boots! and your post actually reminds me to get the new Elle today..

elisabeth said...

thank you :) and yes you MUST get the new Elle - it has a brillient high street mag with it - lots and lots of new temptations

sara said...

you have so many nice boots! but i really love the vintage ones on the right.

Nita-Karoliina said...

cool outfit :) love everything :)

Hannah said...

i love your collection of boots, i'm lusting after the emma cook boots!
xx

http://kathleenbaby.blogspot.com/