Friday, 10 October 2008

mad about feathers

this morning i finally got around to altering the dress i got from Chislehurst's charity shop over the weekend. unfortunately i sort of got scissor happy and may have cut it a little bit too sort,whoops!oh well, i can always throw my bodycon skirt underneath, it'll be fine!
my one sort of 'splurge' while in London was this beautiful feathered waistcoat from Topshop. i think after visiting Luna & Curious in Brick lane and pining over their feathered capes/necklaces i went a little feathers on the brain!
thankfully being black i'll be able to throw it over most of my clothing, it even goes perfectly with my Unique dress!

(dress - charity shop, waistcoat - Topshop, tights - M&S, boots - Emma Cook for Topshop)

however that wasn't the end of my feathered purchases!last week i ordered a beautiful white and black feathered headband from Alterpiece Accessories on eBay after falling in love with Rumi's and tracking it down on urbanoutfitters.com.
im now itching to get a night out so i can wear all these feathers!

6 comments:

Liv/e in Both Senses said...

I love that feathered vest! It looks so rock n roll/chic!

DaisyChain said...

Thank you for the sweet comment =)
I love that vest.

Hope you have a great weekend planned <3

Emily Rose~Loves Cheerios said...

arrr that headband is so wonderful!
I think feathers are definitely the new fur.......:D

Miss Woo said...

I tried on the same feathered vest too and its gorgoeus! Looks amazing on you, and make me wish I didn't overspend already this month!

Nita-Karoliina said...

okay, next saturday when i hit oxford street there must be that waistcoat!

Anna Pope said...

Oh my, the texture of that dress is so gorgeous!