Wednesday, 22 October 2008

tattoos

i love love love tattoos, termorary or real. the Hello Kitty ones i purchased from Urban Outfitters are still going good and making me smile, in fact the very last thing my grannie said to me when i saw her last was when she joked "i dont want to hear you've spent that money on more tattoos [real], get more of those kitty ones instead!" :)

so im so excited to come across these amazing and beautiful temporary tattoos (via Nylon) by the illustrater Julia Pott on her Esty store. these 3 are my favourites;
the 'i think i love you' one is my favourite, but i'd love to find some way to wear the unicorn one!

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

I really quite like your blog, you have amazing style!
These temporary tattoo's are just too adorable to go past without a comment. I love tattoos but am such an indecisive person I could never get a real one. So thank you for posting this! I really never thought to search for them on Etsy, which in retrospect was slightly dumb on my behalf.

Liv said...

I really like that "I think I love you" one as well :)

Hushy said...

So cute :P

Miss Woo said...

The unicorn tattoo one is lovely, maybe I can wear it for Halloween? and btw I found the Topshop bra online! They only have the pink version left and few sizes, but I ordered it anyway as I love it so much. Now we can trade tips on how to layer it over t shirts! ;)

The Walking Canvas said...

I have to say, I really like that cat/bunny one (I can't really decide what it is)... they're really cool :D

PS: ur blog is awesome :D

FashionSqueah! said...

I love tattoos as well, I really want one but I think it's wise to think carefully about what I want first! Maybe I should try temporary ones to see if I like it...and that unicorn is amazing! Char x

DaisyChain said...

Oh those are so super sweet.
I have three real tattoos,
but I'm so getting some of these too.

elisabeth said...

thank you Stephanie and the walking canvas ^_^ xo