Monday, 13 October 2008

until next time

this month's issue of i-D is beautiful, Laura Stone, as per usual looks stunning on the cover, some of these pages will definitely be going up on my wall!

I'm afraid i don't have much of an outfit post but here's what i threw on today;(skirt - vintage from Brick Lane, t-shirt - Boutique by Topshop, necklaces - various charity shops etc)

so i probably wont be doing any blogging until next Monday or so, i have to fly home to N.Ireland tomorrow, unfortunately its not for the reasons i would have liked (my grandmother passed away yesterday) but i will be happy to spend a few days with my family.

so until then, i shall miss you all :)
take care!

13 comments:

Liv/e in Both Senses said...

Sorry to hear about your grandmother :( Hope you enjoy the family time. xxx

Anna Pope said...

This might end up being my favorite Lara editorial and I admit I am usually not a huge fan of hers.

Love the assortment of necklaces.

DaisyChain said...

Sorry to hear about your grandmother. I hope you manage to enjoy your time at home.

K.Line said...

So sorry to hear this. Be well, under these difficult circumstances...

selinaoolala said...

gosh i'm so sorry to hear that too, i hope visiting your family will be a comfort and at least it bridges the long gap until christmas xx

Fashion Fille said...

so so sorry about grandma. <3333

you look adorable!

Victoria-Olivia said...

Aw I'm sorry for your loss.
I too completely love that editorial.

Demi said...

sorry to hear about your grandmother! x

The Walking Canvas said...

oh condolences to you and your family. I hope your trip home was still a good one :)

on a different note: ur outfit looks like fun :D

Miss Woo said...

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother, I hope things go well for you and your family :)

ps: I have an award for you!

WendyB said...

Nice necklaces. Sorry about your grandmother.

Y said...

I really like your blog!

Hope you are ok about your grandma xx

Lola said...

sorry to hear about your grandmother. hope your having a great time in n.ireland.
btw i love your blog soo much. i only just deiscovered it and have read the whole thing! (took ages!) keep up the good work.peace + love xxx