Thursday, 20 November 2008

birthday photos

1. the balloons my mother sent over 2. my new Monki blazer!!! 3. some of the presents given by my housemates, spot the theme

thanks guys for all the lovely comments :) i had a lovely day yesterday. not the usual kind of 21st birthday but nice all the same. my boyfriend came up with a few little presents including some Polaroid film and sweet goodies. we then went to the shops and bought loads of muffins, cookies, sweets etc and some bucks fizz and cider. since we all had work to do there was no heavy drinking unfortunately. we then all settled down to watch a few movies curled up on the sofas so a lovely night overall!

and yes that is my blazer!!!the photos don't do it justice, its absolutely beautiful, so well made and so soft!definitely worth the £70, and thank you to Filippa who i ordered it through, what luck the package actually arrived on my birthday!i promise i will take more photos of it soon :)

3 comments:

FashionSqueah! said...

How excellent that the Monki blazer arrived on your birthday, perfect! I'm glad it was worth the money too, always so disapointing when you look forward to something arriving and it's not quite right! Glad you had a nice birthday too, loving all your Hello Kitty presents too! Char x

SJ said...

the blazer looks gorgeous!

Nita-Karoliina said...

love that jacket!
and i adore hello kitty :D