Monday, 10 November 2008

cheap and cheerful

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
1. from the Kills website
2. my new Paris necklace - im hoping to go in February
3. new frame for old polaroids

today has been spent recovering from last nights gig, the Kills were amazing once again and the night continued well into the early hours of this morning sitting in bed with my friends Paul and Micheal drinking fine scottish whiskey and slightly dodgey wine. the night i admit was a bit of a blur but what a wonderful blur. now i go back to my bed and crawl under my blanket with some yummy tomato soup.
i may not appear until tomorrow so i bid you goodnight :)

4 comments:

laurakinss said...

you're so lucky, the kills aren't playing in aberdeen yet :O:O
haven't got the cash to travel back down south yet!!
i bought that necklace in accessorize a few weeks back, its my favourite one!! :) x

Hushy said...

Alison is actually amazing!

Anna Pope said...

I'd love to see the Kills live, I bet they sound amazing!

Cute necklace!

Nita-Karoliina said...

thse pics of jamie are nice, dont like the band but i dig mosshart and jamie.