Saturday, 15 November 2008

if i was rich.....

i'd buy both these beautiful feathered items.... maybe not wear them together though!

(skirt - £65, coat - £200, both from Topshop)

i had a chance to buy the skirt yesterday morning but instead choose to head to work early, by the time i got home, it'd completely sold out on the website, darn it!
hoping someone buys it, hates it, and brings it instore for a refund.
that would be a miracle!

p.s. - thank you SO much to Kiss My Sass for the award :)
i now pass it on to Cheapskate Chic for her brilliant last few posts!

6 comments:

Miss Woo said...

I ordered the black feather coat yesterday, its cheaper than the pink one but maybe won't look as good..hmm

and thank you for the award! I'm honored indeed :)

laurakinss said...

ohh i'm in love with that skirt!!!

DaisyChain said...

I hope you manage to get hold of the skirt somehow =)

Marina said...

Nice blog... Are you interesting in a link exchange with my blog :
Bottes pas cher
Marina (from France)

Hannah said...

I really really really wanted that feather skirt too! So beautiful..

Zoë said...

OMGOSH! i love that feathered coat!
if only i was rich too.

x