Tuesday, 18 November 2008

"im getting old i tell ya"

Photobucket
1. blazer from Monki 2. new camera from my parents possibly 3. morrissey watch via timissimo 4. hip flask from Urban Outfitter 5. faux fur jacket from New Look 6. lace tights from Urban Outfitters 7. 'Influence' by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen

i put together a little wish list this evening, should be doing work but im too distracted with my birthday being tomorrow and the boyfriend coming up from London tonight. even better my mother sent me a text message "Dad put £35 into your account (this is NOT sensible food money)", she has actually given me money to spend on some Cava and some munchies for tomorrow night in with my friends, hooray!love you mum :)

6 comments:

ray desre said...

excellent wish list.happy bday

FashionSqueah! said...

Have an amazing birthday, I hope you get some lovely presents and have a fun day! Bless your mum and her text, that's so sweet! Love everything on your wishlist too, especially that fur jacket! Char x

laurakinss said...

adore that jacket!!! have a wonderful birthday! x

Nita-Karoliina said...

nice list! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

i am emma... said...

heeyy great wish list happy birthday! i love your blog so much its truly inspiration for what i try to gain through my blogs..please check mine out and tell me what you think..
http://thathappycabbage.blogspot.com/
your opinions would be much appreicated ! xx emmaaa(:

The Walking Canvas said...

Oh I do love the watch and the awesome stockings. Have a blast on your birthday, m'dear. I hope you receive everything on your wish list and hooray for mum :D