Wednesday, 26 November 2008

its just like groundhog day

Photobucket

it seems that everyday is the same now, i toss and turn in my sleep, wake up with a headache, go to uni, come home, do some more work, make dinner, do some more work, then sleep again.....repeat

hence the lack of things to say recently (i could tell you lots about children's thinking development, or the philosophical nature of the universe but i wont bore you) and the lack of outfit posts, im basically living in oversized t-shirts or jumpers, tights, my brogues and new monki blazer, with lots of scarves piled on top to keep me warm.

maybe it's the weather, or the fact im dirt poor until friday, or that i've been allowed 3 items at 75% off in Topshop for uniform yet i cannot find ANYTHING i want that is allowed, or that i have 10,000 words in various assignments to write before next friday, or the fact that im craving a good night out with friends and some JD or southern comfort but there is no nice pubs here..... or its all those things mixed in together!

i promise when i get paid on friday, and have a trip around Hanley's charity shops and maybe a visit to Starbucks, i WILL cheer up and not be such a pain in the butt, promise :)

9 comments:

Miss Woo said...

Aww well good luck with everything! I guess because it is nearly the end of term I'm up to my neck in work too!

Hannah. said...

Kind of know how you feel. Today, after having art, I was forced to stay at sixth form for 4 hours until 5th period for Pure Maths. Grrr.

Victoria-Olivia said...

I really feel the same too. Pay day and new things always shakes things up a bit.
Oooh i think not having milk is well worth the tights and flask, i really hope they still have them in the birmingham store! I'm also quite tempted by the garter/flask thing, perfect hiding place!!

The Walking Canvas said...

cheer up m'dear. It will be over soon. goodness!: 10,000 words?? That's insane...

Take a bit of time out to recollect your thoughts. You sound tremendously stressed.

Stephanie said...

Oh, poor thing!
The worst time of year is toward the end when everything seems to be due at the same time and your brain is constantly thinking about work and how you could be doing something better.
Wear bright un-winter-like clothing and just think of how good you are going to feel once it is all over! That's what I do mostly when I remember to stop being so cynical.

CapuccinoB. said...

that's called rutine, and yeahh, a visit to starbucks will surely cheer you up ;)

lots of x

Nita-Karoliina said...

you are working at topshop? and u get 75prosent off? that would be heaven for me :)
i know what you mean, that routines, same day repeating..
and i have to do shitloads of assignments until 19th day..hoah

DaisyChain said...

I hope you feel more chirpy soon <3

Zita said...

This was my life last year in my final year of uni. Good news I survived, & it's more then worth it in the end! Then all you can think about is how much you miss it now it's gone. Yup I even miss the hard work and hours spent in the library.