Saturday, 22 November 2008

its just too cold......

Photobucket
yes you are seeing correctly, i AM wearing an oversized Wolveraine jumper with leopard print tights ..... and yes i did go to the shops like this in broad daylight wearing my old Converse to bring the whole outfit together.
its like i said last week, saturdays are my new sundays, and when it was bitter cold today i was reduced to throwing my boyfriend's very old jumper over my clothing (for the record i was in fact wearing the leapard print tights with a oversized sheer black tee!)
i bet everyone has a certain and maybe embarressing outfit for those cold winter days?

oh and hooray!the book by MK and Ashley finally arrived and its even better than i imagined!its full of beautiful pictures and interviews with designers and artists. i can definately see this sitting on my coffee table in my london flat (whenever i get a flat that is!)
here's a few pages for you :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

16 comments:

Catttt :) said...

that looks like such an amazing book!
where did youu buy it from?
love the blog <3
xxx

withasianstereotypes said...

lovely, I am going to purchase it tomorrow as I've been intending for a bit now. Brilliant photos honey.

&hearts, WITHASIANSTEREOTYPES

Chloe's Chic Conception said...

I like your outfit! haha And that book has kept me entertained for days and days...I am obsessed with it!

Looby said...

I NEED that book for Christmas.

I also love the Wolverine Tshirt! When its cold...nothing stops you from wrapping up warm..

Looby xx

elisabeth said...

i got the book of ebay cat :) amazon kept pushing back the delivery date so i just cancelled my order with them and ordered it via ebay

i am emma... said...

oh my gosh the book looks fantastic i might be wishing it for christmas in fact :)
thanks for your condolences, yes she is recovering greatly i think my prayers worked!
and btw; I think that outfit is gawjuzz!

FashionSqueah! said...

That book looks lovely, worth the money would you say? I tend to dress a bit like a child when I'm really cold, cute gloves, jackets with furry hoods and woolly tights! I love your Wolverine jumper too! Char x

Anna Pope said...

I actually love your outfit to bits and my X-Men geek heart desperately needs that jumper :D

Hannah. said...

I want this book so badly.

Weird jumpery type things are the best. Even if they do attract the occasional comment.

Leanne said...

haha great outfit! I currently live in my oversized lime green uni hoody, so you're not alone!!

Miss Woo said...

The oversize jumper looks fantastic with the leopard tights!

elisabeth said...

lol thanks guys, in a weird way i love this jumper, its so geeky its fantastic ^_^

Ida said...

Give me that book! Give me that Book now!!

Victoria-Olivia said...

Ahhh such a sweet little lazy day outfit!!
I'm so tempted to buy the book, but should really wait till after christmas, or maybe it could be a gift to myself?!

notebookdoodles said...

i need to get that book!! it looks freaking amazing.

*sb

emma said...

ant mess with Wolveraine, i love it