Friday, 28 November 2008

pay day

hooray finally got paid today, i know everyone's been looking forward to it, i know i have...

i ordered myself one of the circle scarves from American Apparel, and my tights even arrived in the post from Urban Outfitters, oh and my mum sent me a pack of glittery pink Christmas crackers for me and my housemates so im very pleased at the moment :)
i even made a few purchases on eBay for my families Christmas presents, so a useful day over all.

if you've got paid and fancy a little bit of shopping then i recommend you check out 'the pudding store vintage' on esty which are having a sale today and tomorrow and wow, they have so many beautiful things, here's my favourite three;
brown lace up boots $34 (these would SO be mine if they were a size bigger!)
1980's glasses $14
and this amazing bowler hat for $65


9 comments:

Stephanie said...

I want all three of those things,
damn not being paid until Wednesday!
And may I say wow to pink glittery Christmas crackers. Christmas in pink seems so movie-like.

The Walking Canvas said...

Oh man I am annoyed because I don't get paid until like next week!!! I love those boots!! do you know if they ship overseas to Australia?? I'll go check :)

You're mum is so sweet!

chelsea said...

Those boots remind me of the (annoyingly overpriced)All Saints ones i have been lusting after.

FashionSqueah! said...

I do love payday! I have actually been restrained and haven't bought any non-food stuff yet, for a change! I love finding good sellers on etsy too, the boots are lovely! Char x

Miss Woo said...

Oh I can so do with a new hat for X'mas!

1220106722s13522 said...

Oooh, let us know if you like the circle scarf! I'm um-ing and ah-ing over whether to get one.

Amy x
wolfwhistle.org

Platform Princess said...

I bought the brown granny boots in black. Awesomeness!

Anna Pope said...

The hat is amazing!!

July Stars said...

The boots are amazing. I've been looking for a pair similar to these for absolute ages and I'm still searching ...