Monday, 5 January 2009

a belated merry christmas and a happy new year

yes, i realise its now the 5th of January, but since i was left with lack of Internet over the holiday (even missing my 1 year blog anniversary!) i have a lot to catch up on. and after just doing a scary psychology exam this morning im taking a few minutes break to put up some pictures.
so here it is :) a few of my pictures from over Christmas;
view over Castlerock
little Stella reading papers on a Sunday morning

our neighbours chickens and very curious ducks on our patio
Polaroid of one of our trees
poor Stella is going to feature on our Christmas cards next year
i basically lived in my Monki blazer, definitely getting my worth out of it
reflection in my grandmother's now empty house - was very strange and sad to think this is the last time i shall see this house, its such a beautiful old house.

4 comments:

DaisyChain said...

gorgeous photos <3

FashionSqueah! said...

I hope your exam went well and congratulations on your one year blog anniversary! Still loving that Monki blazer and those ducks and chickens are just so cute! Char x

SJ said...

oh my your dog is absolutely gorgeous! happy 2009x

Rachie-Pie said...

aww look at the little duckies!! haha! so cute!