Friday, 16 January 2009

good morning...

cant remember the last time i did an outfit post, it's not that i've been wearing horrible clothes everyday, but just havn't had the time before recently, but now all my assignments are handed in i can actually relax a little more :)
(top - Topshop, skirt - Gina Tricot, necklace - Alexa Chung for Made, boots - vintage from Etsy)

wearing that floral t-shirt i got the other day and i can honestly say i love the shape of it!its not as short as i previously thought and the sleeves are a gorgeous length on it, im actually tempted to use the shape as a template for making some other tops when i get the chance to use the sewing machine again.

for now though, i must concentrate on getting my dissertation done and saving up for Paris, so no more nights out on the town or sneaky online purchases this month!

7 comments:

Lottie said...

it really is as gorgeous as it looks on the hanger!
you look stunning:)
muchlove
www.thepelicanandme.blogspot.com

Rachie-Pie said...

ahh tee looks great! lucky u handing in all ur work! I still have my dissertation draft to get in on monday! wish me luck!

Rabenschwarz said...

so messy, so clean soo no words for. i like this outfit.

Twobreadsplease said...

That tshirt is so pretty. I've added you to my links, sorry it took aaaaages. I've only just finished my collections. xx

Zita said...

Glad your back. I love the top, might have to buy one myself, but not till pay day, I've already spent too much this month. Good luck with all the assesments :)

Demi said...

loveee the tee!!

xx

Anna Pope said...

Love the top with that (really amazing) skirt :)