Tuesday, 6 January 2009

it sucks to be a student

if i hadn't had to pay over £200 in bills there today, or have to save for a holiday, these things would so be mine right now!

Photobucket
1. fur jacket - Topshop 2. sheer t-shirt - Nakkna 3. boots - Opening Ceremony 4. necklace - Alexa Chung for Made 5. tote bag - designed by Anna 6. harem trousers - Topshop

had some news though, my philosophy essay is actually due in next Tuesday not this Thursday, i like it when things like that happen :)

9 comments:

Zita said...

love the boots!

lovvelly lottiiee said...

i adore the tote!
yeah i know what you mean when you have no money and you want so many things!
still...i dont even have a job!
a little question,how much discount do you get at topshop?
x

Stephanie said...

I love all of these things. Most especially the boots and jacket. I wish that Topshop would just come to Australia already, I am sick of looking thorough their website looking at things I would love to buy but can't comprehend paying the crazy postage!

withasianstereotypes said...

You have THE most brilliant taste baby. I want that shirt and that tote bag. Where have you been all my life? I'm going to go back and read your old posts now.

+ ducks and chickens below are so cute I was squealing my head off haha.

♥, China L.

chicknamedhermia said...

LOVE the boots!!!!!!!!!!!

God I wish I had money!! =(

FashionSqueah! said...

It is rather amazing when things like that happen, like yesterday I discovered that lectures start on the 19th, not the 12th - an extra week! I love that tote bag, so sweet! Char x

Miss Woo said...

YAY, lucky on the essay ;) And I have those OC boots! I love them despite the, erm, fake socks.

DaisyChain said...

Love the sheer t-shirt.

I love when deadlines are later than expected..I wish mine were!

FashionSqueah! said...

that sheer tee is just divine!
sea @ fashionsqueah! x