Monday, 12 January 2009

lets go to bed...

as usual instead of doing work i find myself on various blogs/websites looking at pretty photos and clothing i cant afford...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
pictures from kill my shades and the kills website

but i MUST get on with some work now, my last assignment from the first semester is due in tomorrow and i still have 1,000 more words to write, yuck!

anyways after my first lecture today i made a small purchase from Topshop using up a gift card i had. a gorgeous oversized floral print top that will bring some well needed colour into my wardrobe!
Photobucket
this is to be my last purchase of the month!i've got to scrimp and save for a holiday that possibly might be happening next month, im so excited but i wont say where until its official ;)

16 comments:

selinaoolala said...

i was tempted by that tshirt too!

lovvelly lottiiee said...

i agree,its gorgeous
atm i love the spring pastel floral thing cause its so romantic,and that shirt is beautiful:)
i have a topshop giftcard,maybe ill buy that?
x

Twobreadsplease said...

I've been eyeing up that tshirt since it appeared on the topshop website. Is it as slouchy and comfy as I imagined? x

FashionSqueah! said...

The floral top is lovely, I hate how skint I am at the moment! Payday/loan day can not come soon enough! How odd that you and Sea bought so many of the same things, I guess that's what happens when you work in Topshop! Char x

ELLE said...

Oh I love this top but wasn't sure if it was like a belly top or not?

Laura MW said...

I actually very very nearly ordered that t-shirt. I was going to wait until I had more money though and then I was going to wear it in spring and summer with highwaisted denims.
You're taste is too good!

X

Taylor said...

i love this!

Rachie-Pie said...

u and me both!!..i have a 3000 1st draft dissertaion in on monday....word count 0! love that croped tee was ga buy tooo!

Vintage Tea said...

Ah I should be studying too! I know the feeling only too well. The internet is such a huge distraction! lol
x

The Clothes Horse said...

Pretty pictures on the Internet are definitely keeping me from things I should be doing as well...

Nita-Karoliina said...

that pic of jamie is cuuute!

like that floral a lot!

Miss Woo said...

That's kind of what I'm doing this morning, hehe. And gorgeous pick again, I've been eyeing that shirt up too. Love the faded floral style!

DaisyChain said...

Wow, that top is gorgeous, I need it. How much was it?

ray desre said...

love the tshirt.i tried to buy it online,but it sold out.im jelous

SJ said...

oh i hate you sometimes!(in a good way of course ;)) i saw that top online the other day but clearly i was too slow coz it was sold out.

elisabeth said...

the top is a little cropped but not too short and it was £25 :)