Thursday, 15 January 2009

tagged

i got tagged the other day by Samantha Jane :)

the rules;
1. go to the 4th folder in your picture folder
2. pick the 4th picture in this folder
3. explain the picture
4. tag 4 other people

Photobucket
i love this picture, its of me and my boyfriend in his old room from 1st year at uni. it makes me smile because it reminds me of all my weekends in London and how large and airy his room was, it had a giant window that we'd climb out of and lie in the sun with all the other students.

i think i miss London a lot!

ok, so now i tag cheapskate cheap, with asian stereotypes, little sneak into my life and two breads, please?

6 comments:

ELLE said...

Aw thanks honey for your sweet comment. I've been a fan of yours too for some time. Come back soon! x

LiefsteCamilla said...

Yeah, I know. It's an amazing picture. One of the best publicised pictures I've seen, to be honest.
I like your blog (:
Thanks for visiting mine (:
xxxx

Lottie said...

what a cute picture!
i was just wondering if we could erm,exchange links?
i mean, love your blog your style and evrything!
it would be an honour:)
let me know,if you have time.
much love
www.thepelicanandme.blogspot.com

SJ said...

aww....this is such a cute pic. made me smile instantly!

FashionSqueah! said...

I think this tag is so sweet and your picture's a nice one too! Mine was too silly/drunken to post!

Oh and I agree that wolves on t-shirts are great! Char x

Nita-Karoliina said...

thanks for tagging me :) <3