Friday, 23 January 2009

white gold

Photobucket
leggings - Wood Wood, vest - Alexander Wang, fur coat - Topshop, boots - All Saints, rings - Adeline Affre, necklace - Rheanna Lingham

i discovered this website; Goodhood eariler today, they have a great selection of clothing and books, definately worth checking out. i fell in love with these all over print leggings, seriously if i wasn't going to Paris soon i'd snap them up right now!

so here it is, my imaginary friday outfit, all i need now is the actual items and a party to go to :)

hope everyones having a good friday!

8 comments:

Miss Woo said...

Thank you thank you for another tip on an amazing site, those leggings are awesome. Seriously, where would I be without you... (wearing a binbag probably, that's where..) ;)

charmer said...

that website is lovely, so many great things!

Ella Anarchy said...

cute outfit choices!

yiqin; said...

Those leggings are to die for! I love the print.

FashionSqueah! said...

Oh those leggings are ace, shame that everthing on that site is so expensive, it's making me hate the wait for payday even more! Char x

Anna Pope said...

The leggings are great!

SJ said...

outfit looks like a winner to me. my boy just doesn't understand the pleasure you can get from dreaming them up.

trendhunter said...

ai ai!!!
I have those boots :)
they are lovely!!!