Tuesday, 17 February 2009

good things come to those who wait...

selection of items that came on to topshop.com this morning :)
Photobucket
im loving the acid wash jeans and the suede dress and skirt, all giving me ideas for what to pick for uniform.

oh and of course the first of Emma Cook's boots for summer appeared this morning and tho and behold only size 7 are left now, darn it!
Photobucket

sorry for the lack of updates, mix of work and dissertation drafts are taking up all my time, hopefully will get back to semi-normal later this week :)

12 comments:

SJ said...

am actually loving that suede skirt. you're so lucky you get discount!

Nita-Karoliina said...

i love those jeans! the boots EVERYTHING! lucky gal <3

Twobreadsplease said...

I love all the suede. I am incredibly jealous of your staff discount, I'd still be just as financially disasterous if I had one but I'd have more stuff... x

Caroline said...

gimme gimme gimme everything

selinaoolala said...

nooooooooooooooooo!!! PRAY they get in some more sizes, although maybe it's a sign to plump for the peach or lilac versions that are hopefully coming into stock soon? i may ring up head office!

Lauren said...

OH MY GOD. I missed them again?! I've been eyeing them for like a year! Damn boots.

x x x

Miss Woo said...

I totally missed out on those boots, and I want the peach pair so much T_T...

kaitlyn said...

i LOVE the suede dress. i wish i could try it on.
love your blog!

xo
kaitlyn
http://drrtylaundry.blogspot.com

Natalie said...

how did I miss those boots dammit?? Have they made the heel lower, they don't look as scary this time round x

trendhunter said...

Hi dear, just contested your comment on my blog :)
ah!!! loveeeee topshop collection!!!
xoxo

rackkandruin said...

LOVE that grey suede zip skirt!!

Anna Pope said...

The suede items are really beautiful, especially that dress!