Saturday, 21 February 2009

its the weekend

loving the lookbook over at Sophomore.....
Photobucket
sophomorenyc.com

getting ready to go to work, hoping everyones busy or cant afford to shop today so its nice and quiet in store. maybe too much to ask!
anyways, struggling to pick out uniform this month due to all the good stuff being online or me being poor. i have however managed to put aside a nice pair of high waisted acid wash shorts and at £5.60 with my uniform discount i can just afford them;

6 comments:

Demi said...

love the shorts! I would love to work at Topshop, but there never seems to be any vacancies!

xx

weloveyou said...

Can't you order pieces into the store using their codes? I have a friend who worked at DP and did that, since she needed tall trousers and her DP didn't stock them!

Hannah. said...

Topshop would be a great place to work. I have friends who work in Topman but none in TS :(
Those shorts are ridiculously cool btw.

elisabeth said...

weloveyou- i have actually asked this but since we have to wear something that represents what our store has in they dont let us :( they wern't even going to let me have the shorts as they were 'buy it now' so i had to beg for them!cant wait to work in a bigger store

Imi Loa said...

Me too! ahhh I am in lust.

maria memi said...

beautiful posts at your beautiful blog